Saturday, November 2, 2013

Yarrow














Halloween.  Superman, Snow White and her Evil Stepmother.  We went out early to visit the adopted grandmothers across the street.  And then over to the park for a play date.  Superman did his run-around-crazy thing, while Snow White munched on an apple.  Quite fitting actually--Snow White and her apple.  I snapped a few photographs of the kiddos post-walk.  They were tired.  Particularly Madeleine--can you tell?

We had sweets delivered by a sweet friend after lunch!  Which, William gobbled up so quickly--superspeed!  And, I finished painting my dresser a harvesty yellow.  Yarrow.  Buttery and warm.  I love it!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Great costumes, Julia! I love the color of the dresser - I have a little table sitting out in the garage that needs a coat of paint.