Thursday, February 28, 2008

How the mind wanders



It started with a hop onto a new favorite blog: S.HOPtalk





And then through her amazing array of Flicker photos (above)! What treasures! While on Flicker I found this by Reya:



I wondered what type of color I could find on Etsy. Which led me to Green Chair Press:



And here at Jessica Sharrah's etsy site:


Finally to CuriouserCuriouser:



Yeah, it's been one of those mornings, where my thoughts travel all over the place. It's been fun though! So much color!

2 comments:

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

You've made my day...thanks so much for the mention! Lovely blog btw-I'll definitely be back.

xo
~suzanne

ThePeachTree said...

All I have to say is wow! You definitely have it going on ;) Amazing photography, unique style. I love it!