Thursday, April 17, 2014

What I'm Loving


















What I'm Loving:

+ Golden, almost buttery, daffodils at the arb!  William calls them "crocodills."
+ Walks around the block with Papa that end, exhausted, in snuggles on the couch.
+ A date at Beau Monde (crepes!) with one of my dearest friends.
+ Playing at the "firetruck park" because it's blissfully fenced in.  I get to sit down and relax. 
+ Making salmon and potatoes for Randy and his girlfriend.  Then staying up past my bedtime having fabulous conversation with them!
+ Realizing that Newport is just two weeks away.
+ Totally winging it on an oatmeal raisin recipe.  And having them turn out so well I have to eat half the pan!

What are you loving?

XOXO,
Julia

1 comment:

Victoria Strauser said...

I'm loving your beautiful photos and words!!