Thursday, February 13, 2014

More Snow



I'm watching the snow pile up.  It's coming down in a fickle sort of way, one moment fluffy and soft, the next little icy pellets.  We're supposed to have a foot by 9AM.  Time to bake cookies. 

We had our Aunt Linda over last night--Pasta Carbonara, crunchy toast, and a big salad.  I've decided that Carbonara is one of my favorite things.  Right up there with red wine, chippies, and wet kisses from my kiddos.  We have a tendency to leave the mess for the next morning.  And, although a little tedious, there's a definite sense of accomplishment doing the mountain of dishes.  Its a sign of a good night. 

I'm going to put the pot on to boil, figure out what type of mischief the babes are concocting in their room, and watch the white flakes fall.

No comments: