Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I'm Loving








I'm having one of those weeks.  The kind of week that has me convinced my children are conspiring against me.  And against all things clean, orderly, and well-behaved.  Or Thomas the Train and cheese pizza are eating my brain.  It's a toss up.  Anyways, these are the weeks where it takes energy--lots of energy--to shift the focus of my thoughts.  In an attempt to salvage the day, here is my What I'm Loving:

+ Green grass.  The kind that demands you take off your sandals and feel the coolness of it between your toes.
+ My sister's arrival next week!  We solemnly swear to be up to no good. *cue evil laugh*
+ Tazo's Rest tea.  Because you can actually taste the rose petals in it.  Amazing!
+ Bright red strawberries in blue cartons.  And little hands that love them, too.
+ Eating frozen yogurt in the sunshine, marveling at the way sugar and cream can bring a smile even on the most trying of days!

Please, tell me what you're loving, too!  I would love to hear. 

XOXO,
Jewels

2 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Lovely! Enjoy your sister time!

Jill said...

I'm loving sunshine - even if it's only a quick five second break in the clouds. Wool, (still! and it's the middle of April!) The inspiring words and images from my blogger community online. And also I'm loving the hopeful feeling I have for warmer days and the beautiful summer ahead. Lovely post, Julia. The strawberry image is just charming.