Friday, April 19, 2013

Still Life No. 5


Still Life No. 5

A blue bowl filled with flower punches for garlands.  Cherry blossom stamps for my Correspondence Project.  I ordered these online because I would rather wait a week and pay for shipping than walk a quarter of a mile to our local branch and deal with Crabby Postal Lady Number One, Two and Three.  Ranunculus are one of my favorite blossoms.  I love their amazing swirl of petite, colorful petals.  A cigar box filled with pieces of a new Creative project.  And new business cards, printed fresh with an ombré scallop background.  We'll see how long it takes me to redesign these. 

Our weekend will be filled with simple necessities, like doing a Target run, laundry, and buying wine.  And, hopefully a long walk in any sunshine that comes our way!

XOXO,
Jewels

No comments: