Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favorites



1. Turkish Bath Towel from bathstyle
2. Green Ivory Meito Tea Cup and Saucer from willowonthewater
3. The Wind and The Wheat by buckscountyframes
4. Mini Nutty Buttery Peanut Butter Cookies from miniMEbakery

We're just about to head out for our morning ramble around Chestnut Hill. I'm trying to get back into the habit of bringing my camera with me. My photography took a summer break as well it seems!

I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!

XOXO,
Jewels

5 comments:

Tra Wright Knox said...

Loving the hues and textures!

Cindy said...

have a wonderful weekend ... it's good to give everything a break now and then. xo, c

Emily said...

That sounds delightful! Love these picks! xoxo

erin said...

huzzah, bathstyle! wishing you a lovely weekend.

Julia said...

Thank you! My Friday's favorites were my family and I did have a great weekend. LOvely pictures

gifts