Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Favorites



1. Double Chocolate Cookie by LaCodaGlutenFree
2. Vintage Cutwork Linen Napkins from RedHenStudios
3. Ivory Flower and Pearl shoe clip from No114
4. Pale Pink by AmandaRaeK

I'm pulling all of my Golden Mum paper out into the living room, exacto knife, ruler and cutting mat, too. Time to make a mess. My job is to create pretty messes, though. I had a girlfriend walk into my studio the other day and marvel at how lovely it all looked. I saw heaps of paper scattered about, ribbon strewn across the table and in clumps in the corner, books stacked on top of books and thought "she's crazy--this isn't lovely, it's a disaster!" But, if you didn't actually observe how unorganized and inefficient the mess is, it could be pretty. Maybe.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Sending love,
Jewels

9 comments:

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Audrey would so wear those shoes. Before buying something I usually ask "would Audrey Hepburn wear this?" and if the answer is yes, I know it is a good choice. :-)

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

it sounds like the perfect studio! have a great weekend girlie. I have an email off to you soon, but sorry to say the philly trip has to be put on hold for now :(

the shop at No. 144 said...

thank you so much for including my shoe clips in your friday favorites :)

picciolo said...

Have fun cutting! I love your favourites this friday, especially that cookie...
: )

Victoria Strauser said...

Lovely messes! Fun!

Cindy said...

i'm sure it looks like a beautiful disaster! enjoy your weekend! xo, c

Emily said...

I must have those shoe clips!! They are divine!! Your projects sounds so exciting - hopefully you will share some of them on the blog!! Also, in the picture of my most recent post, you can sort of see a Red Otter journal in the stack of books on my nightstand - I love it so!! Happy weekend! xo

Anna @ IHOD said...

Oh my craft room would be considered a disaster to the average viewer, but I see only ten different projects going on at once:)
Hope you had an awesome weekend Julia!

blue moss said...

i love this collection....those shoe clips are great!!
my studio is an absolute disaster.....but i bet yours really is lovely!
happy last little tiny bit of the weekend
michelle