Monday, April 7, 2008

Lists



I'm a huge fan of lists. I love writing out what I have to do each day. I love creating lists of dreams in my journal, usually coupled with postcards and pictures to help me visualize them. I have lists of travel destinations, crafts to learn, people to write, favorite artists, favorite quotes (I love this poem), favorite recipes!

Here's one of my lists:
1. Learn how to silk screen
2. Visit the East Coast
3. Organize my book supplies *grins*
4. Go see Feist in concert
5. Someday have enough space, time and money to create my own studio!

Picture from Country Home magazine

6 comments:

Art Kitten said...

My favorite is the first one ;)

Unknown said...

jewels! i totally thought that the pic was of your workspace, and i was about to croak from jealousy.

silk screening is on my list too, but i might just settle for gocco. :) and i was supposed to go see feist back in february when she was in toronto but didnt, 'cause i had nobody to go with me.

*heartbreak*

Unknown said...

So glad you liked the poem! She is one of my very favorite writers :)

Lists make me very very happy so I totally relate to this post - be sure to come by and say hello when you cross off #2, you'll get your visit to the East Coast and experience southern hospitality as an added bonus!

Waterrose said...

Oh those lists....neverending! But they do help me keep on track (sometimes anyway).

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

I love that picture...I too thought it was your little workspace and I was in LOVE!!! Great inspiration for me to get my workspace together and pretty like that. I'll put that on my list. ;)

Nicole Then said...

i wish my room study table looked like that...sigh, it looks so dreamy