Monday, March 24, 2014

Grumpy. Spring.


I am Spring.  Indecisive, flaky, and often times horribly elusive.  My sister would say that I'm just being a Goozen.  In any case, I'm rather grumpy at the moment.  I'm trying not to complain about the snow we're expected to get tomorrow--two to three inches.  Or the fact that I'm fighting my urge to bake everything in my house, consume it, and then feel devastatingly guilty about it--because, let's be honest, my jeans need to feel more snug.  Or snugger.  However you want to put it.  I'm also trying not to complain about the amount of time it takes to tackle the social media aspects of my small business.  I have so many outlets I could take advantage of.  So many things I could photograph, write, post, link, set up, network.  But, at the end of the day, all I want to do is crawl into bed and read something cushy--something that doesn't make me think.  Grumpy. 

No comments: