Saturday, May 4, 2013

Whirlwind








It's been a whirlwind two weeks!  Absolutely divine and absolutely exhausting.  That's usually how it goes, isn't it?  I don't even know where to start.  I could make a list, but, even that seems a little daunting.  My sister and I traveled to New York City last week--spent the whole day soaking up every bit of sunshine we could (she's from Minnesota)!  I celebrated my birthday on Wednesday with a manicure and pedicure (pure luxury) and dinner out with Andrew.  Last night I got to celebrate my birthday, again, with a group of close friends.  I don't remember the last time I did something like that for my birthday.  I loved every second of it!  I was given the most generous birthday present, thank you Andrew and Meggy.  A new camera!  These are a few snap shots from my first go-round.  I have a lot to learn.  I feel like it's this most amazing tool that I can only tinker with right now, so meager are my skills.  But, there are so many possibilities!

Tonight, beans on toast and Kipper.  Comfort food and comfort cartoons.

XOXO,
Jewels

1 comment:

Cindy said...

you're an old pro when it comes to nyc and will be giving me tours :)!