Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Beautiful Good Things








The afternoon was filled with good things.  The wisteria, hanging heavy and fragrant, outside the frozen yogurt shop.  Gummies in William's vanilla.  Smooches from Mama.  Cherry blossoms outside of Cake (a favorite Chestnut Hill restaurant). 

I'm slowly getting orders out, crossing things off my To Do list, folding laundry.  And prepping for minor surgery on Friday.  *sighs*  Seems as if there were some latent complications from last summer's minor surgery.  I'm trying not to be nervous.  And I'm soaking up the goodness around me.  It fuels me.  Beautiful moments, beautiful images.  Beautiful giggles and kisses.  
 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

the wisteria is insanely beautiful. hope your surgery went well, today. you have a trip next week, so rest up as best you can. xo, c