Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Setting the stage






Here is a quick peek into my life right now.  I'm realizing that this lovely blog of mine might need to incorporate another perspective: Mama.  I know that I've posted on the joys and tribulations of motherhood frequently enough in the past few years, but, now, with two, I feel like it's so much more of my life.  I used to balk at the idea of being a stay-at-home-mom.  But, just recently, I've actually started to allow myself the joy in embracing the idea.  So, in these pictures you see corners of my life--inspiration boards, creative spaces, schedules, menus and other bits and bobs.  I'm positive I'll post pictures of the kiddos, too, in the future.  But, I'll start out slow and set the stage, so to speak. 

XOXO,
Jewels

2 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

nice space girl! can't wait to hear more about the kids!

Cindy said...

if you can't do what you want in this space then i don't know where you can. sounds good to me!