Monday, February 6, 2012

Pink



I was awash in pink last week. After my last blog post Andrew came home with pink roses. Then on Friday my mum and dad sent me pink tulips. Yes, I am one of those woman who's whole day can be transformed by a single blossom. Whether I buy them for myself or they are generously given to me, I love them.

Side note: Madeleine has grown so much this past week that she is now tickling my ribs. I can't tell you how weird it feels. Kind of uncomfortable, too, but it's a happy sort of experience. I seem to make wiggle worms, dancers, bouncers and movers. William couldn't help but jig around in there. Madeleine isn't about to be outdone by her older brother.

XOXO,
Jewels

3 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

Nice! I love flowers too especially pink ones
Xx
Callie

Cindy said...

i'm glad you received some blossome to make you feel better and who wouldn't with pinks. xo, c

short maternity bridesmaid dresses said...

Love the pink flowers!Pink is one of my favourites.