Sunday, September 18, 2011

Today



Today I will see something new. Today I will give him an extra cuddle. Today I will actually read a chapter in my book. Today I will finish that straggling project. Today I will give Andrew his desk back and create a special place for me--somewhere else! Today I will embrace the Mondays that loom. Today I won't berate myself for not fitting into that pair of jeans. Today I will drink my latte with relish. Today I will put on lipstick before I leave the house. Today I will bake double chocolate chip cookies and give them all away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I hope you accomplished every single one!

Cara Kuhl said...

i love your writing style, and even though this to-do list is uniquely yours, it is motivating to others as well ~ lovely to discover you