Monday, May 16, 2011

Sisters





My sisters are in town--thus the lack of posting over here. If you have sisters you'll understand. Even if you didn't like each other growing up, or haven't been the best at communication, or even live hundreds of miles apart--they're still some of the most important people in your life. And I feel so lucky to share this place I love with these people I love. William is totally soaking up all the attention too. And Andrew is being a saint for holding down the fort with the overload of estrogen--poor thing! I'll hopefully have more photos to share later. But, in the mean time, I hope you like the image of Baby William catching bubbles in the sunshine!

XOXO,
Jewels

4 comments:

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

oh so cute! enjoy your time with your sisters, darling! xo

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I hope you have a great time with them! I don't know what I'd do without my sisters!

Cindy said...

i love any and all photos of william and his shirt is so cute. enjoy your time with your sisters. xo, c

AnnaVallance said...

Your pictures of William are so sweet. And understand totally about sisters.Make good memories.