Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Favorites



1. Teapots by lauraamiss
2. Riva Clutch from Appleandivy
3. Colorful Suzani Pillow from PillowThrowDecor
4. White Chocolate Raspberry Macaroons from TheWhimsicalSpoon

Trekking through the land of 10,000 puddles this morning I realized I'm in desperate need of a pair of wellies. Good lord, my pants were soaking wet up to the knee. Maybe a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, too? Maybe? If I find the right pair of wellies I promise to snap a picture. In the mean time, I'm going to bring back the high-waters--I think that's what they're called, right?

By the way, Baby Otter was dry and toasty strapped to my front and under the umbrella, which, was quite fascinating to him! God bless the simple things!

Have a wondrous weekend!

XOXO,
Jewels

8 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Ah yes, I need some wellies too- but the target boots do just fine with the high water pants :)

I have an email coming to you today- sorry for my delay! Have a great weekend.

ThePeachTree said...

I really need to get off my butt and try and macaron today :)

This collection makes me very happy.

Unknown said...

Ahh, I just passed a shop with window with the most beautiful macaroons inside!
Have a good weekend! And, Happy Friday !xxxx

AnnaVallance said...

Born and raised on the North Coast, my wellies were a constant along with an umbrella. To this day I love the rain.
Hope you have a nice dry weekend.

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

love those teapots and pillow! have a lovely weekend, Julia and Baby Otter! xo

Joyce said...

love the pillow and the macarons look just as wonderful! xo

picciolo said...

Hope you find some wellies soon! I've been trying to get rid of clutter too, maybe it is that time of year, almost spring cleaning.
: )

bronwyn said...

Wellies make all the difference. So nice to be dry and comfortable in the rain. Now, off to find some macarons.... :)