Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sea shore and free shipping



I dumped the contents of my grandmother's button tin onto our bed this morning in search of the perfect bauble--had to be properly "vintagey"--and thought, hmm, all together like that, it looks like a beautiful shoreline. Each button a piece of sand. I'm sure there's something creative and brilliant in that thought--but it's beyond me. I thought it looked pretty.

In other news: I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on all Red Otter items from November 24th to the 27th. If you happen to mention that you're a Red Otter Blog follower in the note to seller *cough, cough* I will tuck a special little something in the package for you--with all my love! All international purchases are being offered free shipping with the purchase of 2 or more Red Otter items!

Time to start the holiday shopping!

XOXO,
Jewels

6 comments:

Joyce said...

I love vintage. Happy Thanksgiving my friend!! xo

Design Elements said...

wonderful picture. HAppy Thanksgiving!

Emily said...

Ooo I adore vintage buttons! My mom collects them and when I love going through them every now and then to see her new additions! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! And as always, thank you for your loving comments on my blog! Have a great day with your darling little family! xoxo

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

I love this shot, Julia. beauty is in the small and unpredicted things. it's amazing what you wrote on my blog! we are really connected! this is one of the reasons why I love blogging! thank you! xo

Cindy said...

i love the buttons and how you see them. happy thanksgiving to you, andrew and your sweet william. it's his first and will surely be memorable. xo, c

AnnaVallance said...

I collect buttons and that certainly caught my eye. I have seen button pictures done to resemble sand on a beach, it is very striking.