Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Charm



Worked into the budget of this stay-at-home-mother is the "sanity-saver," otherwise known as the coffee shop visit. There's a Starbucks two blocks away and provides ample selection and ease with a stroller, but when I want a little charm with my latte I go to the Chestnut Hill coffee shop--two blocks away in the other direction. They have a huge stained glass window behind the bar, amber lighting and comfy leather couches wide enough for two little babies to nap on--William and his little girlfriend have tested it out twice with great success. I know you want to, but, please, let me extend the invitation again: come visit!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, that sounds so delightful! I wish that we could meet for a delicious latte there!!

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

I'd love to meet you there Julia! and meet your handsome little boy! xo

Cindy said...

it sounds lovely and it would be wonderful to see you, william and his little girlfriend!

william said...

It would be wonderful seeing you there...

Callie Grayson said...

sounds like a perfect coffee shop!!
xx
callie

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

im totally there :)

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I'd love to visit that coffee shop! Sounds like everything a coffee shop should be. Especially the parts about the comfy sofas and the amber lighting.

bronwyn said...

As much as I like the consistency of Starbucks, I always go with the smaller, more charming coffee shops given the chance.