Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Deliberately



I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

--Thoreau

Chestnut Hill offers two great attractions for me: beautiful Victorian houses with stone walls and lush landscaping--straight out of story books--and clever trail heads bordering these historic neighborhoods that lead into the Wissahickon Valley where huge Beech and Ash stand watch over quiet hiking trails. Truly, this is a dream world for me. I can slip from one favorite walking space to the next. Come and visit, I'll show you!

4 comments:

bronwyn said...

Sounds like heaven!

Emily said...

Love the picture and the quote! Perfection!

Annemarie said...

Love this post! Beautiful photo and quote :) xoxo Annemarie

Unknown said...

It sound like perfection! I love this quote, it's so lovely. I hope you are having a wonderful pre-Halloween Jewels!

xoxo Mary Jo