Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Forgive the rather dark profile photos, the light is wonky in my bedroom in the mornings. The little otter is steadily growing, can you tell? We're at 31 weeks and this is what I'm learning:
1. Don't knock the waddle--just embrace it and be fine with the fact that it's going to take ten minutes longer than it used to.
2. If I drop something on the floor I will leave it there until Andrew gets home.
3. William's kicks are easier to handle than his full body rolls--the rolls involve organ shifting and make my eyes bug out.
4. Naps are heaven!
5. I can not buy oreos, lucky charms or skittles--although magically delicious, they disappear with mind-bending swiftness.
6. Don't cry at the stretch marks now--there are more to come.
I'm nearly done with William's quilt, too! Hurray! This is my first attempt at quilting, so don't look too closely. The plan is to back it with the light blue fleece and edge it in navy blue. I hope he likes it. Although, I'm considering keeping it as a decorative piece until the spitting up has been mostly managed.