Friday, May 8, 2009
Friday Favorites & other goodies
1. Silk bloom from myrakim
2. Poppy Red by NatashaMorton
3. Lollipop swirls from simplethings
4. Depth by F2Images
Good morning! I have heaps to share with you this morning!
First off, I have a guest post to share with you over at the ever enchanting Design Lovely, and I have to implore you, if you haven’t seen all of Rachel’s gorgeous wedding and honeymoon pictures, you need to. You’ll feel so inspired, I guarantee it! Thank you, darling Rachel!
Second, P.S. Erin (such a charming blog) taged me in a game of “meme” this week!
Rules of the meme: Respond and rework on your own blog. Replace one question and add one question. Pass it on.
1. My current obsession: Whimsy & Spice Earl Grey sandwich cookies
2. One item from my wardrobe I wear most often: Chacos
3. The last thing I bought: Fancy schmancy paper
4. I’m listening to: Libera
5. Any Pets? Why or why not: My parents have to siberian huskies, does that count?
6. My favorite holiday spot: Petoskey
7. 4 words to describe me: Youthful, curly-haired, spritely, otter
8. Guilty Pleasure: *whispers* I love being n’ked
9. The best thing I’ve had to eat or drink lately: Curry madras hot chocolate
10. Favorite film: Pursuasion
11. Favorite song: Adagio for Strings
12. Favorite Flower: Lily of the Valley
13. Who makes me laugh: Gob from Arrested Development
15. First sign of spring: When the air smells like worms--and don’t tell me you don’t know what I’m talking about
I’m going to pass this lovely tag onto these beautiful ladies: Scissors Paper Glue, Reading my Tea Leaves, and Wunderbug.
And thirdly, if you’ve made it thus far, I was given a Kreative Blogger award from the ever-delightful Down and Out Chic! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I’m going to pass this onto some new sources of inspiration and delight: oh hello friend, old sweet song and two brunettes!
Have a wonderful weekend you guys!