Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of Spring

Happy First Day of Spring, everyone!

There's a cardinal outside my window who is singing away at his lady this morning. Wow, what a repertoire! The snow has almost disappeared and I'm getting fidgety to do some spring cleaning. My husband gets nervous when I get into my spring cleaning mode. It means going through boxes, closets, drawers, and cupboards on the lookout for "deadwood" in our little apartment. I usually have roughly three black trash bags full of Salvation Army loot by the time I'm done. Andrew, hide your sweaters and tee shirts!

Here are my top three favorites today:
Necklace from LulaBoutique, Earrings from Jennifer Rydin Designs and the Bowl from JDWolfePottery





1 comment:

Art Kitten said...

I call it "purging" and it is Maya who gets nervous when I get in this mood! Gorgeous pink photographs too!

Maya and I are going to the art museum today, and going to enjoy this beautiful beautiful day.