Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas



This was a little something I had painted for Andrew two Christmases ago while he was teaching English in France. I started with a simple flower and it grew. A lot. As I have little in my archives of "Christmassy" creations, I believe this will have to do for this year's Christmas post! Next year I'll be more productive.

Merry Christmas everyone! I wish you all great joy!

Julia

PS. Happy tidings from a lovely customer of mine! I was able to put together a set of notebooks for her upcoming wedding! This makes me so happy!

2 comments:

marsha said...

Hi Julia! I'd like to wish you and your loved ones and very blessed and merry christmas! may the coming new year be filled with joy and happiness for you too! :)

Anonymous said...

merry christmahannukwanzaayuleakah! :)